A new life begins with a confident smile. You can have this confident smile in many ways.
Properly positioned teeth form the basis of a dazzling and healthy smile.
You can accomplish the dream of having straight teeth without the hassle of braces.
This is possible with Clear aligners.
Clear aligners is a type of clear aligner which is globally recognized to correct orthodontic problems.
What is Clear aligners?
Clear aligners is a type of clear aligner that has been helping many people correct their orthodontic problems under the guidance of an orthodontist.
They are transparent, custom made, removable trays that are to be worn for orthodontic correction.
Clear aligners can correct problems like :
- Gaps in between teeth
- Open bite
What benefits does Clear aligners offer?
Clear aligners has many benefits that prove to be the choice of treatment for adult patients who wish to correct their orthodontic problems without a metallic smile.
- Transparent : Clear aligners is transparent which makes it possible to wear them to even important meetings and not be worried of their smile being affected.
- Removable : Clear aligners is removable which gives you the freedom to remove them while eating. This helps in keeping up with good oral hygiene.
- Customised : Clear aligners aligners are custom made for each patient based on their condition and the need.
- Predictable results : The final result of your smile is predicted digitally even before the treatment starts.
How does Clear aligners work?
Clear aligners works based on the theory of applying subtle but continuous forces on teeth that are to be moved to bring them in the desired position.
This is the reason why it is important that Clear aligners aligners are to be worn continuously.
How is Clear aligners different from Braces?
- Braces orthodontic treatment is done with Metal braces or Ceramic Braces. In either of them, brackets are placed on the teeth surface. Forces are applied each month with the help of adjustments and orthodontic appliances.
Clear aligners has the benefit of applying subtle and continuous forces on teeth due to which the discomfort is negligible with Clear aligners.
- Braces are fixed and hence maintaining oral hygiene can be a task.
Clear aligners aligners are removable and are to be removed while eating and brushing.
- Braces make it obvious to everyone that you are undergoing an orthodontic treatment whereas aligners are transparent.
- The final result of braces cannot be viewed before the treatment. Clear aligners gives the advantage of viewing the desired smile digitally.
Let us embark on this journey towards confident smile with Clear aligners.